Seiten

Delight

MINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(japanese for everyone)
It's been soo long since the last post!
Poor Baby looked so sad, not getting it's updates.
Poor Baby wanted to commit suicide! )=

I promise to blog more from now on!
Oki, so what happend lately to me?
HM! As a loyal reader of my Twitter you know it pretty well.
If not, HA! Bad for you, Loser! (=
Come on, why no follow me haha!

I've read alot of Books and in online forums about humans, relationships and how all of it works.
Everyone say different things, so I go continue to make my own experiences and decisions!

I've met with Dave last week.

My beautiful, skinny legs. :3 And my beautiful shoes. ♥
oh and Dave :)

While he had to talk with someone, I walked a lil up and down and saw this:

)= My emotion sank like the Titanic.
I went with a guy on this play field. We were in this pyramide look a like standing, talking, together.
That guy needs a online name, can't use his nickname, he's using online, coz you find him and being bitchy.
S. is enough. Short, easy ...
While waiting, till Dave is done with someone, I stare at this play field and just wonder, how we went to this. How everything turned out like it is now.
Yeah, you may not know the story.
To make it short:

S. said, he wanted me, he now has a girlfriend.

Wäh )=
It's over.
I no longer waste space for it.
I no rant about it here. I rant enough already and it makes no sense.
If he wanted me, he knows, where I live...

What else happend?


I've lost 16 pounds so far.


FUCK yeah!

I broke my headphones ;_;


I grab some Ben & Jerry's Ice cream.
yummy!


Got new stuff.
Ate ice cream.

Gave Tuner all my love.

Met someone.


Be alive.

This is Charlotte. :)
She is not new to the family. Soon 1 year at our home.
See, how long it takes me to blog.. )=


At the end, all the matters is me.

That was a weird end... haha